Another must listen. In my opinion, Sara is one of the best song writers out there, and she shows of her clever skills in this song especially.
I just love the satire she uses to take the lyrics beyond their superficial implication. Eden is just one of those songs that I can listen to over and over again, only to ascertain a different meaning each time.
Sara uses “Eden” as a metaphor for Los Angeles and the vile secrets it holds beneath the surface.
Overall, Sara’s songwriting skills will give you goosebumps 😊
- watwhowat likes this
- nadiaalejandra likes this
- kuzmik85 likes this
- jonvla likes this
- vincentayuson reblogged this from artisunrest
- vincentayuson likes this
- pennyisafreeloader-nospaces likes this
- adventuerclub likes this
- choosymomschoosejeff likes this
- wajdu likes this
- -myyounglife- likes this
- ptrickk likes this
- ptrickk said: One of the best albums ever written.
- coloursoutofkey likes this
- artisunrest posted this